Hmmmm…I’m not much of a blogger. I had a blog. I did it for awhile, then I quit. I had a blogging site dedicated to baseball and the other dudes bailed, so I quit. I tried blogging here, but quit.
I think the moral of the story is I’m a horrible blogger.
However, here’s a quick recap of things going down in the World-o-Graves.
1) I have one week left in Mankato…I -HEART- Mankato
2) This time next month I’ll be living in Boston.
3) As of right now, I’ll be unemployed when I get there.
4) I’m still getting Red Sox tickets.
5) Johnny is in California. Johnny stole my state. He sure as hell better stay away from San Diego…or else!
6) Travis is madly in love with me.
7) I’m nearly done slaving at the MSU Library and I’m contemplating sabatoging the place on the way out…just because I can.
8) My dome light fell out. I don’t even know how, but it hit me in the head and now it just dangles there.
9) Craiggers makes a mean hot dog, but alas, Mike makes a better burger.
10) It’s RibFest!!
11) I miss Grace…
12) The Twins could be in the playoff hunt!
13) I think I could play for the Kansas City Royals. Not a starter, but like a fifth outfielder.
14) I like scramby eggs…but not with onions in them. I do, however, like onions on/in other things…just not my f’n eggs!!
15) See…this is why I quit blogging….this is so f’n lame!